Monday, June 23, 2014

It's Time....

I've decided that it is definitely time to start writing my blog again.  And it's been 5 years since my last post.

For those new to my blog, I'm sometimes a little hot-headed when it comes to my feelings on love, life, politics, and the world.  However, I plan to use my blog to diffuse myself before confronting someone with a "rage" hat on.

That being said, I feel like being married and having a family for the the last 4 and 1/2 years has mellowed me out some.  I see more gray in the world, but feel more black and white about my place in the gray.  I've tried to learn to try and just be IN the pot, instead of stirring it, while at the same time, choosing carefully the individuals that I try to keep in the pot with me.

Metaphorically, this new blog is a nightmare, geesh.   This is just the short re-intro into what you can hopefully expect from me in the future regarding my life, it's everydayness, and how I apply my life to my faith and morality in a world that is increasingly varying in personal belief systems.

Warning:  I plan to be openly verbal about my belief in Jesus Christ, my conservative political leanings, and ramblings on my own journey for truth.  Some of it might seem new-agey to you, some of it may seem dated and prosaic.  It's just me.  I hope you'll allow me the opportunity to speak my mind, and I will try not to offend anyone.  My intent is never to do so.

So, stay tuned, read the next one and all after, or never again.  It's up to you!  Welcome to my crowded noggin!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I look forward to reading your posts and I am so glad you are sharing them with me and the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete

As this blog is read by a wide variety of people, please use appropriate language. Thanks!