Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Intro and the Outro

I'm pretty sure its going to be hard for me to keep up with this, but I want to try because I would love for the people in my life to be able to keep tabs on me without having to work too terribly hard at it. :)

Lately, I find that the most boring things in my life are what make me happiest. For example, ice cream is chalk FULL of happiness and is relatively boring. Sitting at home with my family doing absolutely and most definitively nothing....BORING.....but amazing. Idle banter with Kendall, Regina's smile, Kathleen washing the dogs, Rachel playing with Kedrick and Brock, mom cooking, dad sleeping on the couch with the TV on, holding Cody's hand. Life in its most essential boringness is the most amazing experience for me. Who needs to jump out of a plane when you can eat sushi or watch SYTYCD? I'm sure I don't know.

So, I dedicate my blog to the silly, stupid, even mundane, every day nonsense that defines me and my happiness. And I'm happy to share with anyone who might care to indulge their curiosity.

The end....or the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world! I am happy you have decided to join. I would love to see postings of wedding preparations and such and just cute (so cute you want to vomit) pictures of you and Cody.

    Also, I think that anything in life can be amazing and lovely to muse over when you have great people in your life. Great friends makes a huge difference. It's a big part of why I miss home so much. There are so many great people there. And I'm stuck here in poopy Provo. Need ya, love ya, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

As this blog is read by a wide variety of people, please use appropriate language. Thanks!